Walter H. Loving, III
Walter H. Loving, III has 30 years of experience in civil litigation. He began his career as a civil defense attorney and practiced in that field for 18 years. His emphasis was in general liability, employment litigation, products liability, automobile accidents, construction accidents and sports injury cases. He defended a number of major corporations, insurance companies and self-insured businesses.
Since 2004, Mr. Loving has exclusively represented personal injury victims and their families in a wide variety of practice areas, including wrongful death and catastrophic loss litigation, products liability, employment litigation and legal, medical and other professional malpractice. He is licensed to practice in both state and federal courts.
In his spare time, Walter enjoys playing tennis, mountain bike riding and attending his daughters volleyball and track events.
Mr. Loving obtained a B.A. from the University of California, Davis and his J.D. from the University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law.
- Associate and 2012 Sacramento Valley Chapter President, American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Board-certified Medical Malpractice Specialist, American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys
- Anthony M. Kennedy, Inn of Court
- Board of Directors, Northern California Association of Defense Counsel (2003)
Associations and Affiliations
- California Association of Black Lawyers
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- County Bar of Sacramento
- Sacramento Consumer Attorneys
- Wiley Manuel Bar Association
- Sacramento County Judge Pro Tem
- Sacramento County Judicial Arbitrator
- 100 Black Men of Sacramento
- Judge, National Moot Court Ethics Trial Advocacy Competition, McGeorge School of Law
- University of California Davis, Grid Club President